- This Web site may contain copyright and proprietary information notices; please take note of these notices and comply with them.
- The material that appears on Oasis Group & Associates, LLC is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. We advise that you verify information in which you intend to place any sort of reliance before acting upon it.
- The descriptions of products and services displayed on this Web site, and the terms under which they are offered, may change at any time without notice.
- Oasis Group & Associates, LLC cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any product or service available through this Web site, nor do they guarantee that the Web site will be error-free, continuously available, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- This Web site may have links to “external” sites. These sites were not created by Oasis Group & Associates, LLC and we are not responsible for their content, nor should the existence of a link imply any form of endorsement by us of the site, its content, or the party sponsoring it. The link is for the convenience of the visitors to our site only.
Information Oasis Group & Associates, LLC Collects
This site does not collect personal identifying information about individuals except when specifically, and knowingly provided by such individuals. The site may collect personal identifying information in several ways including through e-newsletter lists, mailing lists, online request forms, contests, feedback forms, surveys, or personal interest forms. This site does not collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13 in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Oasis Group & Associates, LLC does track usage patterns on our sites and breaks down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). However, we do not match this information with users’ personally identifiable information.
How Long We Retain Your Data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Other Sites Which May Be Linked to this Site:
Oasis Group & Associates, LLC may contain links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties for your convenience only. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you may enter another web site for which the Oasis Group & Associates, LLC has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure for Referral Partners:
Referral Partners identified on the site or over any other communications are simply recommendations. Oasis Group and Associates, LLC does not make any guarantees or warranties on the work completed by our referral partners.
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements:
Policy/Coverage recommendations made to our Clients are simply recommendations. The Client/Prospect makes the final decision on policy and coverage options and we urge you to read your policy jacket to ensure you are comfortable with your selections. All selections made are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the policy jacket specific to that policy along with any State specific rules and regulations.
How To Contact Us:
For any questions or comments regarding our information or security practices, you may contact us:
By E-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: 716-206-3706